Are you looking to sell your Brevard house fast? Are you dealing with foreclosure, divorce, or bad tenants? If so, you may be considering selling your property as a way out of your predicament. There’s 2 main ways you can go about selling your house: selling to a cash home buyer, or working with a real estate agent.
Sell to a Cash Home Buyer
The process of selling to a cash home buyer like 321 House Buyers is simple and quick.
- First, contact us and provide some information about your home or property. We’ll likely visit the property to perform an inspection after being provided with basic information.
- Second, you’ll receive a fair market offer from our team.
- Lastly, once an agreement has been reached, we’ll do the paperwork and you’ll receive your cash payout.
Our mission is to get you back on your feet quickly and with minimal hassle, no matter what issues you’re facing.
Now, let’s compare with the more traditional process of selling with a real estate agent, and everything you’ll need to do to sell quickly…
Sell with a real estate agent
7 Tips to Sell Your Brevard House Fast With a Real Estate Agent
- Price your house realistically and be open to negotiation
In general, it’s a good idea to consult with a real estate agent to get an accurate estimate of what your house is worth based on recent sales in your area.
If you price your house too high, then people will be less likely to show interest because they’ll think it’s out of their budget or that you’re not serious about selling. If you price your house too low, then you may be missing out on potential profits.
On the other hand, being open to negotiations is important when selling. It shows that you are willing to be flexible and work with the buyer to meet their needs, and this can make the difference between a deal or no-deal.
- Stage your house for potential buyers
Staging is important because it allows potential buyers to visualize the home as their own. It also helps them to see how the space can be used and what kind of lifestyle they could have in the house.
A well-staged home will also help your home stand out from the competition. In today’s housing market, there are often many homes for sale in any given area.
- Declutter: The first step in staging your home is to declutter. Remove any unnecessary furniture, décor, or personal belongings. This will make your home look bigger and more open.
- Clean: Make sure your home is clean and tidy before showing it to potential buyers. A clean home will give them a good impression and make them feel comfortable spending time in it.
- Rearrange Furniture: You may need to rearrange furniture to create an open and welcoming space. Try using less furniture and place larger pieces in strategic locations to create a focal point in each room.
- Add Décor: Add some simple, non-personal décor touches to brighten up each room. Neutral colors make a cozy house.
- Make necessary repairs and updates before putting your house on the market
Performing any needed repairs and updates can help to speed up the process of selling your home. First of all, buyers are often more interested in homes that are in good condition and don’t require any immediate work. This means that they’re more likely to make an offer on your home if they don’t have to worry about making repairs themselves. Plus, buyers are often willing to pay more for a home that is in excellent condition, which means that you may be able to sell your home for a higher price if you make some updates first.
Importantly, real estate agents typically have an easier time selling homes that are in good condition, which means that they may be able to sell your home more quickly if you take care of repairs and updates before listing it. In short, making repairs and updates before selling can help you to sell more quickly and for a higher price.
- Have all your paperwork in order – mortgage statements, tax records, etc.
Having all your paperwork in order is incredibly important. Some of the most important documents include:
- The title to the property
- A copy of the deed
- The homeowner’s insurance policy
- The property tax bill
- The most recent mortgage statement
Having all this information readily available will help speed up the process and ensure a smooth sale.
- Be available to show your house at any time that’s convenient for the buyer
When trying to sell quickly, it’s important to be flexible. Remember that buyers may want to see your home at different times of day, on weekends, or even on short notice. For this reason, it’s best to be as accomodating as possible when scheduling showings. Although it may be inconvenience, being available to show your home at any time can help you sell quickly and for the best price possible. Once you have a buyer, be ready to move out quickly once the deal is done.
Want to skip all the hassle of a traditional sale?
If you find yourself in a difficult situation and need to sell your home fast, we can help. 321 House Buyers is here to offer you a fair cash offer for your property, no matter the condition. We understand that sometimes life throws us a curveball, and we want to help you through this tough time. Contact us today to sell your Brevard County house fast.